- 1 ½ cups Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt, divided
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Filtered Water, more if needed
- 1 cup Raspberries, frozen
- 1 ½ cups Cherries, frozen
Baby Bullet: Berries n’ Cherries Cream Pops
Homemade popsicles are a healthy and easy-to-make dessert that the kiddos (and you) will love! Colorful layers of nutrient-packed fruits and creamy Greek yogurt sweetened with honey make these popsicles a treat for the eyes and the body!
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt and honey together and set aside.
- Blend the raspberries in your Baby Bullet, adding a few tablespoons of water to help get things blending. Pour mixture into a small bowl and set aside.
- Rinse the Baby Bullet Blender Cup and repeat the same blending technique for the cherries. Pour mixture into a small bowl and set aside.
- Use ice pop molds or six paper cups to use as makeshift popsicle molds. If using paper cups, place them in a baking dish or on a plate so they don’t move around too much when placing them in the freezer.
- Place each paper cup into a baking dish. Add about 3 tablespoons of the honey yogurt mixture to the paper cups to create the first layer. Make sure this layer is the thickest to get the “ombre” look.
- Next, pour in about 2 tablespoons of the raspberry mixture on top of the yogurt layer. Stick a popsicle stick into each cup and cover the baking dish with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least an hour, as long as the sticks are sticking directly upwards and aren’t falling over.
- Once the popsicle sticks are sticking upwards, pour in about the cherry mixture until the paper cups are full. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, simply peel the paper cup off the popsicle, or if using a popsicle mold, run the bottoms under hot water to help get the popsicles out.