- 1 Yellow Squash
- ½ cup Chicken Breast, fully cooked, diced
- ½ cup Brown Rice, cooked
- ¼ cup Low-Sodium Chicken or Veggie Broth
Chicken, Brown Rice, Squash
Stage 2 is a wonderful time to introduce baby to fun flavor combinations, especially as your little one's palate develops. This tasty meal contains lean protein and high-fiber complex carbohydrates. Purée a small portion for baby and serve the solid mixture to the rest of the family!
- Steam or boil yellow squash until very soft and tender.
- Cool yellow squash completely.
- Twist the Baby Blend Blade onto the Batchbowl.
- Add ingredients to the Batchbowl and secure lid.
- Purée until you have achieved the proper smoothness.
- Enjoy or store!