- 1 cup Milk or non-dairy milk substitute
- ¾ cup Broccoli, boiled or steamed (or 6 oz Broccoli Purée)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 cup Low-Sodium Chicken or Veggie Broth
- ½ cup Broccoli, uncooked, finely chopped
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Do your best to make broccoli your child’s friend at an early age. This recipe is a good way to achieve that goal. It’s broccolicious!
- Add all the ingredients to the Batchbowl (except for the chopped broccoli) and blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into a pot and add the chopped broccoli.
- Heat over medium heat until the broccoli pieces are tender.
- Serve with a dollop of all-natural plain yogurt or sprinkle with parmesan cheese.