- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Yellow Squash or Cauliflower Purée (one 2 oz Baby Bullet serving), cooled
- 1 teaspoon Butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1 cup Mini Macaroni Noodles, whole grain, cooked, and cooled (use star-shaped noodles for additional fun)
Mac & Cheese
Inevitably, macaroni and cheese will be one of your child’s favorite foods. So, why not embrace the old mac and cheese and infuse it with some puréed goodness? This one’s a keeper!
- Add all the ingredients, except for the noodles, to the Short Cup and blend together until smooth.
- Heat the cheese mixture in a saucepan over medium heat until melted and warm throughout.
- Toss in cooked macaroni noodles.