- ½ cup Rolled Oats, uncooked
- 4 cups Water (see notes)
Milled Oatmeal Cereal Combos
Mild and comforting oatmeal combines well with fruit and vegetable purées, adding fiber and oaty goodness to your baby’s meal.
- Add 1/2 cup of uncooked rolled oats to the Short Cup.
- Twist on the Milling Blade and mill into a fine powder.
- Add the milled oatmeal and 4 cups of water, breast milk, or prepared formula to a pot and cover until it boils.
- Once it hits a boil, turn down heat to low and cook with cover on for 20 minutes.
- Test the consistency of the oatmeal cereal — if you want it thinner, add more water.
- Combine 2 oz fully cooled oats with 2 oz fruit or vegetable purée.