- ⅓ cup Green Bean Purée
- ⅓ cup Yellow Squash Purée
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic (optional)
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 cup Green Beans, cooked
- 1 cup Lean Ground Beef (or Turkey), cooked and drained
- ½ cup Kidney Beans, cooked or canned, drained
- 1 cup Low-Sodium Chicken or Veggie Broth
- 1 cup Mini Elbow Pasta, cooked
Something for baby and for you! Each bite of this classic Italian soup is loaded with flavor and veggies. Make in big batches to freeze and serve for busy nights.
- Add the first 6 ingredients to the Batchbowl and blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into a sauce pan and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Add in the beef, beans, broth, pasta and heat to desired temperature.
- Serve or store.