- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Yellow Squash Purée (one 2 oz Baby Bullet serving), cooled
- ¼ cup Broccoli, boiled or steamed (or 4 oz Broccoli Purée)
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Broccoli, diced, cooked
- 6 Mini Pie Crusts
Mini Broccoli & Cheese Quiche
Tasty and fun to eat, these mini cheesy broccoli quiches will quickly become your baby's favorite! It's a great way to get baby to eat broccoli and one more not-so-obvious veggie: squash!
- Put all of the ingredients (except for the pie crusts and diced broccoli) into the Batchbowl.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into the mini pie crusts.
- Sprinkle with diced broccoli bits.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes (or until egg is firm and golden brown on top).
- Serve immediately, chill in the refrigerator or freeze for up to 30 days.