- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¾ cup Water (see notes)
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
Stack the breakfast table with a batch (or two) of these family flapjacks! Cut your little ones pancakes into bite-sized bits and serve ‘em big for everyone else. Add a serving of pear or apple purée to your batter for an extra dose of flavor, fiber, and nutrition.
- Twist on the Baby Blend Blade onto the bottom of the Batchbowl.
- Add all ingredients except baking powder to the Batchbowl and secure the lid.
- Purée until you have achieved the proper smoothness. Stir in the baking powder.
- Spray a frying pan with olive oil and cook half dollar sized pancakes over medium heat until golden brown.