- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ¼ Carrot, boiled or steamed (or 2 oz Carrot Purée)
- ¼ Zucchini, boiled or steamed (or 2 oz Zucchini Purée)
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes (or 1/2 cup diced tomatoes)
- 3 Eggs
This delicious egg casserole is a tasty breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. Easy to make and great for the entire family, this nutritious meal is full of vitamins, minerals, and protein. Dig in!
- Put all of the ingredients into the Batchbowl and blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for about 35–45 minutes (or until egg is firm and golden brown on top).
- Serve immediately, chill in the refrigerator or freeze for up to 30 days.