Baby Bullet's One-Year Limited Warranty
Baby Bullet’s limited warranty obligations are confined to the terms set forth below: Baby Bullet, LLC, ("Baby Bullet") warrants our Baby Bullet against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. This limited warranty is valid only in the country in which the product is purchased and comes with the product at no extra charge (an additional four year extended warranty can be purchased separately, please see details below), however shipping and processing fees will be incurred for returns, replacements and or refunds.
If a defect exists, and Baby Bullet is obligated under this limited warranty, at its option Baby Bullet will (1) repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or (3) refund the purchase price of the product. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product. A repaired product has a one-year warranty from the date of repair. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Baby Bullet’s property. When a refund is given, your product becomes Baby Bullet’s property.
Obtaining Warranty Service
For limited warranty service, simply call our customer service department @(800) 500-0675 or contact us via email from our website simply click the Contact Us link, fill out and submit the customer contact form and we will be glad to help you. When you contact our customer service department you will be asked to furnish your name, address, telephone number and to provide proof of the original purchase (receipt) containing a description of the product(s), purchase date, and the appropriate Baby Bullet bar code(s). Before you send your product for limited warranty service please make sure to keep a copy of all relevant documents for your files (receipt, etc.). It is always recommended to purchase product insurance and tracking services when sending your product for service. Remember, shipping and processing fees will be incurred and are not covered by the one-year limited warranty.
Exclusions and Limitations
- This Baby Bullet One-Year Limited Warranty applies only to Baby Bullet products distributed by or for Baby Bullet that can be identified by the "Baby Bullet" trademark, trade name, logo affixed to it and bar code. Baby Bullet’s One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to any other products that may appear to be authentic, but were not distributed/sold by Baby Bullet, LLC.
- Normal wear and tear is not covered by this limited warranty. This limited warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
- This limited warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this limited warranty. Baby Bullet, LLC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this limited warranty or any implied warranty on this product.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Baby Bullet is not liable for any damage to products not covered by this warranty (e.g., cups, book, User Guide).
- This limited warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or misapplication; (b) to damage caused by improper maintenance (including unauthorized parts service); (c) to a product or a part that has been modified in any way; (d) if any Baby Bullet bar code or trademark has been removed or defaced; and or (e) if the product has been used with an adapter/converter.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NUTRIBULLET SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF BABY BULLET CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. No Baby Bullet reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification to this warranty. BABY BULLET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL, DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY. NUTRIBULLET SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY PRODUCT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state or province.